Have you ever been annoyed by the mundane task of setting up event agenda and updating it again and again on your website, registration page, and social media?
Not anymore! You don’t have to be a tech geek, or outsource anything to a web developer. Whova can simplify this tedious task for you with its new feature, the Agenda Center with Website Integration. You can:
- Turn your agenda spreadsheet into a stunning web and mobile agenda
- Update your agenda once, sync it everywhere
Hundreds of event organizers have found this popular tool helpfulI. It is available at NO additional charge for Whova customers.
< An effortless way to manage event agenda and integrate it into your websites >
I really don’t know anything about HTML or CSS…
All you need to do is just put your event’s schedule in a spreadsheet and upload it to Whova dashboard. Whova will convert it to an agenda including session details, speaker profiles, and interactive multi-day / multi-track schedules. It will look absolutely clean and professional on any website and the Whova app. It’s awesome!
Is It Easy to Integrate My Agenda in Multiple Websites?
What’s the Best Part? – Update Once, Sync Everywhere!
It’s highly likely that you’ll update your event’s agenda plenty of times after putting it up online. With the Agenda Center, making those changes is easy. You can make updates on the Whova dashboard, and the changes will be automatically synced across all websites as well as your event app. You don’t have to worry about making manual updates that are tedious and prone to mistakes.
Watch a 30 sec Video about the Agenda Center
How to Get Started
Creating an event agenda doesn’t have to be hard. Build even the most complicated agenda using Whova’s Agenda Center, integrate it in your website without any technical skills, and conveniently manage it. Hundreds of event organizers have found this popular tool helpful, so get started today!
- 16 Event Management and Planning Software That Will Save You Time
- Not a Tech Geek? Create and Manage Your Event Agenda on Web and Mobile Without Any Tech Skills
- 5 Use Cases of Live Polling
- Tired of Emailing Back and Forth to Collect Speaker Data? Speaker Center Comes to the Rescue!
- Sit Back and Relax, Let Whova Help Your Attendees Participate More Actively