What information do I need to provide in order to create an app?
Whova’s event management system provides clear and comprehensive instructions on what information you will need to create an app for your event: https://whova.com/ems/tutorial/
In general, we will need following basic pieces of information:
- Basic information including the event logo, the official name, event dates and locations etc.
- A brief description of the event
- Maps of the venues
- Resource links you want to put in the event logistics (optional)
- Event agenda and session schedules
- A list of attendees
- List of sponsors
- Twitter hashtag that people will be using to Tweet about your event(optional)
- A list of people that you want to send instant announcement from.