Event Survey Questions for Annual Association Meetings
An annual meeting might be the only time of year members and stakeholders in your association can come together to connect, share information, and make decisions. Executing a well-organized and productive annual meeting while providing your attendees with a valuable experience is no simple task. A quality set of survey questions can help you gather an authentic sense of attendee satisfaction, the essential information, and key insights needed to guide your planning year after year.
We put together a ready-to-use event survey template, specifically for annual association meetings, so that you can save some time preparing for next year.
Here are a few examples of the questions you can choose from:
1. Are you a __[Your Association Name]__ member?
2. If you are not already a member of _[Your Association]_ did this conference influence your decision to become one?
- I am already a member
3. What can __[Your Association Name]__ do to make next year’s conference better? What did we do well?
To get the full list of 18 event survey questions for your association’s annual meeting, fill out the form and click “Download Template”.
Wondering how we came up with it?
To come up with the best event survey template for annual association meetings, we started by gathering survey questions from hundreds of events. We carefully reviewed, sorted and analyzed each question. Then we interviewed some of Whova’s most experienced event organizers to find out which kind of questions produce the best results.
A couple tips on how to maximize survey participation:
A strong set of questions will encourage your attendees to complete the survey. Here are a few other ways you can increase your survey response rate:
- Be strategic with timing. Make sure to send your post-event survey within 24 hours of your event. But don’t wait until the last minute to tell your attendees about the event survey. Give them a heads up before the event wraps up.
- Make your survey accessible directly through the event app. There’s a better chance your attendees will respond to the survey if they have access to it on the go. They’re much less likely to complete the survey from a post event email.